The Last Days of Sydney

/ Monday /

Taking down the bits and pieces in my room

Sparkmylane exhibition

Pasta tastes better when it's heart shaped


Turning earrings who have lost their partner into a ring (I later found the "other" one)


Supercute house


Awesomeness at my grandmas


If this was Vietnam they would have covered in this in blue, red and white plastic


Cogel. All wanted to do was cut Nicks hair


Callum doing the Superman thing


This won't look like this soon

The gentrification of Alice Street

Summer days


A few photos from my last few weeks in Sydney before moving to Hanoi. Gosh it's the place to be in summer. I miss the air (but not the cold rainy air you have now).

2 comments:

{ Coco } on: August 7, 2011 at 4:16 PM said...

love these pics Jo. Makes me home sick too.

{ ChaPoul } on: September 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM said...

I want to go back!!!
But it's true I hate Sydney when it's rainy and humid inside the house :(

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved