Emily Ryan

/ Friday /











































You know you're getting older when clothing starts appealing to you because it looks "comfortable". When I came past this work Emily Ryan, my first thought wasn't immediately of "I LOVE IT", but more that I found it interesting. Interesting enough that I couldn't look away until I realised I did love it. I love the detail and the approach to textures and shape, and would definitely rock these out (after a bit of hyping myself up). And course, they look so comfortable.

Is comfortable on the top of your list yet?

2 comments:

{ laura tj } on: August 27, 2011 at 12:21 AM said...

LIKE!! hey.. i thought blogspot is blocked in vietnam?

{ ChaPoul } on: September 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM said...

Yep, comfortable is definitely on the top of my list! (I'm older than you ;-))

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved