Hello Kitty Fisheye II: Halong Bay

/ Monday /




Things have been a little quiet here lately as I've galavanting around, first visiting family and friends in Malaysia (think too much shopping and eating), then playing host to Laura and visiting Halong Bay and Sapa.

These are my fisheye photos from Halong Bay (the top one is on the way to Malaysia though) and they're a big improvement from my last batch. Biggest lesson learned: light, light, light!

Highlights of our Halong Bay trip included: seeing a very cute fish that looked like a cartoon come alive, over eating, having rose petals thrown onto us from above out of a basket, seeing it rain on the water (such a different view), going into a giant cave, and lying in our room playing games on our phone.

In other news, I just finished Bossypants by Tina Fey and it is HILARIOUS. I laughed out loud many many times. I shoved it in the face of my boyfriend and said "READ THIS" equally as many times. I am a massive tightass and I do not regret spending money on this book. (Tina if you're reading this you can use that quote).

3 comments:

{ laura tj } on: August 16, 2011 at 10:51 PM said...

Hahaha good times in vietnam, thanks for being the loveliest host. I shall post photos bit by bit when i get home.

{ Fransisca Angela } on: August 22, 2011 at 9:25 PM said...

I always wanted to go to Vietnam.
Beautiful pictures, this post makes me miss playing with my Fisheye. Look forward for the book recommendation
:)

Anonymous on: October 3, 2011 at 1:58 AM said...

I'm usually not a big fan of fish-eye photos but yours rock! Absolutely love them. May have to change my mind about this camera.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved