Natural Gas TVC

/ Saturday /


Howdy all, this is Laura from See Hear Say guest blogging at Jodeska.

Today I'd like to share a stop motion film made for natural gas commercial by a bunch of guys at TBWA Brussels. See the making of the video too here.

I admit it, advertising could be cool sometimes. I've worked at advertising before and had my fun times. Brilliant ideas like these always fascinate me that sometimes I wonder if I will ever go back to advertising? But maybe no, not for a while anyway.

Keep warm this coming winter for those of you who are in Australia and have a great weekend to you all!

1 comments:

{ jodeska } on: May 23, 2010 at 9:03 AM said...

I love it! I was hoping they'd do the cat though...Thank you!

Post a Comment

About

Sydney. Art. Music. Yum Cha.

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved