Lost & Found Hotel

/ Tuesday /
We've had pop-up bars, pop-up shop and now we have a pop-up hotel. Where else but Melbourne?

I've been to Melbourne a fair few times and have never fallen for it like everyone else has. I've tried I swear! But maybe this time will be different.

You've got to hand it to Tourism Victoria because this is a great, well targeted concept. The Lost & Found Hotel is on Little Collins Street and the rooms feature products created by local Melbournites. It also has a dedicated concierge (which hopefully get around being such an outsider).

As they put it, it's part publication, part hotel room, part cultural therapist, part gallery and part guide.

Did I mention it's free? I've registered, now fingers crossed!

Lost & Found

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Sydney. Art. Music. Yum Cha.

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved