Hey kids do you notice something different? Yep- those there are INSTAGRAM photos. Now I have an iPhone I'm all over it. Speaking of being all over it, here's the next update for the March Challenge!
- Day 8: Went to the Belvoir Theatre for the first time & saw Babyteeth (amazing play, see it if you can)
- Day 9: Ventured out of the city bubble to Rozelle for Art Month Sydney
- Day 10: Had lunch at The Australian on a weekend (I've only been there on weekdays) so Laura could try crocodile and kangaroo.
- Day 11: Wore a new dress and headpiece
- Day 12: Let myself love 21 Jump Street
- Day 13: Instead of playing it safe ordered the tender steak, cheddar cheese & smokey bacon pie at The Pie Tin. And it was scarily delicious.
- Day 14: Wore the panda socks my friend Jo gave me
Hope everyone going well. If you want a stickybeak at what others have been up to check out Laura's post over here.