The one I'm doing at the moment is simple: do something different every day.
What I love about it is that it's an open challenge- this means it can be anything from trying a new dish to listening to new music to a new hair do.
So far I have:
- Day 1: Used Photoshop for the first time (I'd been avoiding it til now!)
- Day 2: Saw American Pie the Reunion- I would never usually attend such cheese
- Day 3: Bought an iPhone
- Day 4: Looked up and listened to a new artist- lovely stuff- Michael Kiwanuka
- Day 5: Chose the vegetarian lasagne
- Day 6: Went to a new restaurant- Sake- yum yum yum. Highly recommended!
- Day 7: Tried the newly renovated Forresters for the first time. I'm bummed they've gotten rid of the $5 steak but the new menu makes you forget it even existed.
Image by See Hear Say