The Small Object

/ Saturday /







Oh DEAR. I have reached that age- you know, the one where not only is everyone around me getting engaged/married, but the one where I've accepted it and actually find it a little exciting.

You know what else is exciting? These cake toppers. Why? Because they're supercute. They don't have to be cake toppers of course, they can just be tiny cute versions of yourself. You could even get ones made of you and your best friend! They're handmade by Sarah Neuburger and she's done literally hundreds. As well as that she makes lots of other cute things at her shop The Small Object.

Speaking of weddings, if I haven't gushed to you already, my friend Tabitha (hello!) got engaged in the BEST ENGAGEMENT EVER.


.

5 comments:

{ danica } on: September 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM said...

definitely the best cake topper ever. and that engagement story! i wish i came across a dragon that vomits diamond rings :)

{ Tabitha } on: September 13, 2011 at 1:14 PM said...

Oh these are cute! If only we were having a cake...

{ SARAH } on: September 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM said...

These are adorable. I want the couple that is apparently dressed to be married in Siberia.

{ Hila } on: September 16, 2011 at 2:41 PM said...

best engagement story ever! what can possibly top that?

I'm at that age too, I also get the 'baby' question a lot. Seems like everyone wants me to procreate :)

Thanks ever so much for your package, I love receiving lovely things in the mail, and even more so when it's a surprise. I shall have to brainstorm how to thank you for your kindness ... xx

{ Unknown } on: September 18, 2011 at 7:38 AM said...

That's an amazing engagement story! Love it! The wedding should be awesome given their personalities.

I love wedding toppers as well. I've been looking at toppers for awhile on Etsy there's so many cool ones out there at the moment. If we ever renew our vows I'm so going for toppers off Etsy!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved