Stolen Girlfriends Club S/S 2011

/ Tuesday /
I'd be lying if I pretended that the soundtrack to this didn't make me love this Stolen Girlfriends Club video, but nonetheless what a fantastic idea. I love things that are usually reserved for a specific niche taken to the public, and I love surprises even more! It's beautifully shot and captures what would have been an exciting event. My favourite part is the girl busting out some moves in the deli.

I helped out at a Terry Biviano show in a Kennards Self Storage place years ago. What crazy places would you want to have a fashion show?

(p.s. don't the models look giant compared to all the shoppers?)

2 comments:

{ ChaPoul } on: May 24, 2011 at 4:12 AM said...

How can some of the people in the supermarket keep on doing their shopping? Have they been paid to do so? I would totally stop and just look at what is happening!
But their heels are so high, I would sprain my ankles!
Great idea, wish I had been doing my shopping there on that day ;-)

{ shopgirl } on: May 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM said...

Very cool video. I totally agree with you. I love it when the public is privy to something they normally don't get to see.

Awesome idea! Rambles with Reese

Post a Comment

About

Sydney. Art. Music. Yum Cha.

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved