Bangkoking

/ Saturday /
En route from Hanoi

What's a birthday party without pin the tail on the donkey? (in 3D)

Dinosaur cake

Spoilt for accommodation

Kickboxing

So clear and efficient

How to make salad fancypants

65 floors up

Oh. This is what people talk about.

Wat Po

Collapsing from the heat

So many reasons to love my boyfriend. This is one of them.

A few (late) photos from our weekend away in Bangkok. I've been to/through Bangkok THREE times before but this is the first time I had a chance to actually do anything. It's a great city and so efficient in so many ways (okay, I've been won over by the public transport), and the girls are all dressed so well! More photos over at my other blog Johnny & Jo.

P.s. The title of this post was a nod to the wonderful blog by Essi Bangkoking. Have a squiz for more gorgeous photos of the city.

5 comments:

{ James } on: May 7, 2011 at 2:29 PM said...

cute shoes Jo

{ James } on: May 7, 2011 at 2:30 PM said...

P.S. James is actually Angela if you hadn't figured that out yet :)

{ jodeska } on: May 7, 2011 at 8:04 PM said...

Sneaky logins! I love the shoes, I don't know of I should wear them out on the dirty streets though...

{ laura tj } on: May 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM said...

you have to walk around with this shoes and the hello kitty camera! ps do you love me too for the hello kitty camera?

{ jodeska } on: May 9, 2011 at 2:42 AM said...

I DO love you Laura. Isn't that a good marriage is based on?

Post a Comment

About

Sydney. Art. Music. Yum Cha.

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved