NewVillager: LightHouse

/ Friday /
I've been watching more and video clips lately as I'm rediscovering how much I love them. Sit me down in front of a stream of music videos all day and I'll be happy.

I didn't know what to make of this New Villager at first but I've come to the conclusion of a definite LOVE (the video and the band). The song is really quite sweet and drifts me off to an island full of carefree dancing and pina coladas.

The costumes are amazing and the video to me just looks like a whole heap of fun. Dress-ups for grown ups I say. My favourite is the black outfit. Check-out that shimmer! (plus it looks comfy).

Be sure to check these guys out. They also create performance art, installations, books to name a few. That's my kind of artist!

2 comments:

{ laura tj } on: March 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM said...

interesting clip. why does this remind me of the gardeners from margaret atwood's book? i finished it by the way.

{ jodeska } on: March 21, 2011 at 3:41 PM said...

The Gardeners were too busy surviving! Bring the book tomorrow...

Post a Comment

About

Sydney. Art. Music. Yum Cha.

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved