Living Sisters: How Are You Doing?

/ Friday /
If you love the Rubies then you going to love this!

The new single from The Living Sisters is one of the sweetest tracks I've heard for a while, and to top it off this music video is directed by none other then Michel Gondry. I don't need to say much about him other then I'm a massive fan and that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favourite movies. Ever. Probably best not to get me started on talking about why.

This video is him down to a tee- perfectly playful, chaotic, and lot's of repetition and guess work. Love.

2 comments:

{ Ian } on: March 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM said...

yeah I never heard of these sisters before certainly enjoyed it. surprising sintilating turn of events

{ laura tj } on: March 5, 2011 at 11:26 PM said...

cute! never heard of them before. but they remind me of http://www.myspace.com/teawithfriends

Post a Comment

About

Sydney. Art. Music. Yum Cha.

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 ..., All rights reserved